Sunday, November 19, 2006

Shawn (School) Update


Shawn is blowing med school away. He's gotten A's on every test so far. He studies so hard…he actually requests meals that are easy to eat…so that he doesn't "waste" too much time during test weeks. I'm still trying to figure out how much easier I can make it for him…I cook it…he eats it. (I guess I could throw it in a blender and have him drink from a straw…) He studies so hard in fact…he won the "Top Gunner" award at his "Post Gross Toast" (A party celebrating the end of Gross Anatomy). This award is one that he and his friends made fun of relentlessly and said that they would never want to win. ;) He really is thankful that Anatomy is over…it should get a little easier now…it's what they say anyway.

He's also the chair of a club called "The Other Half" where he and the other members plan events that people can bring their significant others to. We had the first meeting and it went SO well! We met several couples that we already have plans to do stuff with!

No comments: