Thursday, March 15, 2007

Matt & His White Castle

Matt (Shawn's Brother) is out here visiting us for his and Shawn's spring break. As you may know, Matt can really pack down food. Seriously. This is the kid that has eaten an entire Wendy's dollar menu (12 items) in one sitting & can down twenty-something Jack in the Box tacos. Taking full advantage of his tallent, soley for our own entertainment, Shawn and I dared him to break my cousin's record of 22 White Castle Sliders...by eating 23. Well folkes, he did it. While Shawn only ate 7 (like any normal human being) and I ate Fazoli's (because let's face it...Sliders taste like crap)...Matthew pounded down 23 sliders in one sitting. He is now our personal hero and we now declare him "King of the White Castle" or any other castle for that matter, because that just freaking rocks! Congratulations Matt! If you would like, I have made a short picture slideshow of this great feat. Please enjoy.

Click here to see the video proof of Matthew's great accomplishment.

No comments: