Shawn, Nathan, Linden & I drove to Cleveland to see the Suns play the Cavs! It was a terrible first half, and the second half was better, but we were still behind for most of it. THEN Marion hit a two pointer and the Cavs missed - so we won at the last second! It was awesome! Everyone hated us, but that's only because the Suns are the best team ever. Anyway, we had an awesome time!
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Suns!
Shawn, Nathan, Linden & I drove to Cleveland to see the Suns play the Cavs! It was a terrible first half, and the second half was better, but we were still behind for most of it. THEN Marion hit a two pointer and the Cavs missed - so we won at the last second! It was awesome! Everyone hated us, but that's only because the Suns are the best team ever. Anyway, we had an awesome time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Did you hear that the Suns got Shaq? They taded 2 of their best players for him. -K
I meant they "traded". .
That sounds so fun! Kyle and I are going with another couple to the Suns-Nuggets game in two weeks. I am super excited. I'll be all decked out in my Suns jersey, but Kyle, unfortunately is a Nuggets fan. The other couple is also split- one fan for each team. It should be interesting.
It looks like you are having a great time in Ohio. I am glad to hear it!
Post a Comment