Shawn and I moved to a condo in Westerville, OH and really like it here. It's 3 stories (including the finished basement), 2 bedrooms and is located right next to a ton of restaurants, stores and 2 great shopping malls. The best part is that we are close to a lot of friends in our small group and to our church. :)
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's beautiful Gina! I'm glad things are going well for you guys.
-K
these pictures are great! pretty decorating, and very welcoming! ;)
Hey Gina! How are things going? I love your new place and it looks like you guys are doing really well! I started a blog too so David's parents in south Africa can keep up with us! Our blog page is davidandallie-david.blogspot.com
I am not sure yet on how to add people to my blog,but I will have to add you!
Allie Zeable :)
Post a Comment