
Back in April, 2006, when Shawn and I came to Columbus to find a place to live, Shawn took me on a tour of OSUCOM. When we were in the Clinical Skills Lab, we thought it would be funny to have someone take a picture of us in one of the rooms. So we asked a random girl named Sara to take this ridiculous picture and she was a good sport. Two and a half years later, I find myself working with her occasionally (to borrow arms for our phlebotomy workshops) and now we meet for lunch often. I just think it's funny because I never would have guessed at that time that A) I'd be lucky enough to work at the OSUMC, B) That I'd see Sara again after asking her to take such a lame picture and C) That we'd actually be friends. It's funny how things work out.

1 comment:
Phlebotomy workshop??! That does not sound fun at all!
Post a Comment