.jpg)
I took a test on Thursday and waited until Friday night to tell Shawn. He came home around 6:30 and when he walked in the door I had pink and blue balloons tied to the pregnancy test, a card and a onsie that was made just for him. He walked in and looked at the balloons, looked at me, looked at the balloons, then his head snapped back and me and he said "REALLY"!?!?!? I nodded and he dropped everything in his hands and spun me around and I cried (which I've been doing more of lately :). It was soooo much fun! Then we called our parents this weekend and told them the exciting news!! What a HUGE blessing! We are beyond excited and can't wait until April!
2 comments:
This made me cry. Congratulations and we're praying for an easy, healthy pregnancy. So very happy for you both. Aunt Mary and Uncle Wyman
Gina- I'm so happy for you. You two are going to make wonderful, loving parents. It's your turn- HAHA.
Congratulations
Post a Comment