Friday, October 02, 2009

Buckeye Football


I got to go to my first Buckeye's game!! It was everything I thought it would be! Unfortunately Shawn couldn't make it because he was in St. Louis all month, but we have tickets to the next four games so he'll get to experience it too :o) We sit with a group of friends in the first two rows of the top level, great seats! We went to the "skull session" before the game where the "Best Damn Band in the Land" has their last practice before the game and Coach Tressel gives a speech w/ the whole team there. It was awesome! Then the game itself is ridiculously awesome. There is so much tradition and it's SO loud, I love it! It rained like crazy and soaked us all but it was totally worth it! Can't wait until the next one.

No comments: