Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Business Trip...Fun Times


I had my first business trip this weekend in Kansas City. I actually had a great time! Mostly because everything was paid for from the food (hey room service!) to my hotel room, and also because I met Katie, a really cool "surfer chic" from San Diego the first night, and we hung out every day thereafter. When we weren't in sessions during the day, we spent the rest of our time checking out the area, (the picture above is a weird walk way they built that takes you to other hotels and a mall, without ever having to go outside) tried different restaurants, watched OSU lose their second championship this year, and went out for drinks each night. One night we even went up to the revolving restaurant atop our hotel and watched the city spin around us twice. :) As far as the actual conference goes, it was pretty interesting. ;o)

No comments: