Sunday, April 29, 2007

Visitors

Now that we've been here for nearly one year (say what?!) I thought I would post a few pictures of those who have come out to see us here in good 'ol Columbus. As you can see...I spend the majority of my time washing the guest sheets & towels...and buying excessive amounts of Andes mints for the pillows ;o)

Nathan came into town to look at houses...he's coming here for Med School! Woohoo!
Mom & Dad hanging out w/ the Shaw's
Matthew came out for Spring Break
Megan has come out a couple of times
The Wesolowski's were in town visiting Tyler & Casey
Mom & I hanging out in Short North
Tyler and Casey (Shawn's cousin & husband) moved here last summer too!
My cousin Josh from Chicago has been out a couple of times
Eric flew out weeks after we moved
My mom and dad have been out several times...yea flight bennefits!
Chuck, Margaret & Matt helped us move to Columbus

No comments: