Sunday, January 11, 2009
'Surprise' Party
My sweet husband who spent so much time and effort to give me one heck of a birthday party!
Doug!! (In front of his fire place...Christmas card picture?)
Big Dan & Josh :)
Nanette, one of our interns who I absolutely adore!
Big Dan!
Justin & Doug :)
Paul Nanda, where I place 25% of the blame for ruining the surprise
Dr. Scott Merryman, our Associate PD - he's awesome
Catherine & Steph, love these girls!
Shawn, Doug & Steph helped plan my surprise party! The only problem is that I knew about it. Shawn had asked me about a month ago to check his email and see where his next rotation was located and when I opened his email, it opened to an email titled "Gina's Surprise Birthday Party". I told Shawn last week that I knew but we didn't tell anyone else. We went to Doug & John's at 5:30 for champagne (yum!) and then walked down to Lemongrass at 6-ish. As soon as I walked in the guy on the piano started playing "happy birthday to you" and 30 people were singing to me! After Lemongrass everyone went back to Doug & John's for drinks and it was so much fun. It was so sweet of everyone to come out and celebrate!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment