Sunday, June 21, 2009

Busiest Weekend. Ever.

On Saturday morning I woke up (after being out late for the rehearsal dinner) and ran, made fruit crepes for our (surprise) guests, Mackey & Sarah, tied bows on the graduation programs (with help from Sarah :), got ready for Nathan & Rebekah's wedding, got there an hour early to help coordinate, watched the ceremony from the back row (Shawn was a groomsman) and then drove downtown to get ready for the resident graduation I planned at COSi (it was beautiful!) and made sure everything ran smoothly (which it did, thank God) and stayed for about 3 hours. Then I left and went to Nathan & Rebekah's reception for the last 10 minutes before they left (and got a 3rd degree burn from the sparklers...). After that the groomsmen & wives/girlfriends all went to the Winking Lizard for drinks. Busiest night of all time, but totally awesome!











No comments: