

Shawn was in Nathan & Rebekah's wedding, and I helped coordinate it so we went to the rehearsal & rehearsal dinner. It was in Nathan's back yard and was so pretty! We also had City BBQ & Graeter's ice cream (our favorite!). Shawn got the coolest groomsman gift I've ever seen (I want to steal it). It was fun hanging out with the groomsmen & Nathan's friends from AZ.
Side Note: At 9:00 (Shawn was on his way to hang out w/ the boys for Nathan's 'bachelor' party at Gordon Biersch) I got a call from Nathan and he said "Hey Gina, the couple that's staying with you is on their way". Ya. Shawn never told me anyone was staying with us. So....I threw the sheets and towels in the washer, did the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms (including putting a new shower curtain on), blew up the air matress, cleaned our room and the guest room & took out the trash...all before Sarah got here at 9:40. Shawn was a dead man (not really, I wasn't too hard on him.) He owes me big time though. That was pure craziness.



No comments:
Post a Comment