Saturday, March 13, 2010

Thank You

Mom,

Aside from the endless encouragement, support, love and prayers you've showered me with my entire life, I wanted to thank you specifically for your support throughout my pregnancy. It is such a wonderful blessing to have a mom that is almost as excited as I am about this precious little boy, who remembers and calls after each of my doctor's appointments (even from across the country), flew all the way to Columbus to be at an ultrasound and a baby shower, found the same joy as I did in registering, exchanging & returning baby items, threw me a shower, knitted me a blanket on top of all of the extremely huge and important baby items you surprised me with through the pregnancy, helped me by washing and organizing clothes, blankets and toys in order to help me feel more prepared, is planning to spend a considerable amount of time with me after the baby comes just to help out in any way possible, not to mention the endless advice and time you've given me as I prepare to be a mom myself. I could not have asked for a better example of what a mother should be to her child and I hope to be the same for my children. We are all truly blessed to have you in our lives. I love you.

No comments: